Simple, raw vegan chocolate chip cookie dough bites! This guilt-free treat is naturally sweetened with medjool dates and contains only 6 ingredients.
- 1 + 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 20 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sugar of your choice (optional)*
- Remove the pit from each medjool date. If the dates are not fresh and soft, soak them in hot water for 10 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the dates dry using a paper towel.
- Add the raw cashews, coconut flour, medjool dates, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. If you choose to use the sugar, also add it to the food processor at this time. Process the ingredients until a sticky dough forms. Next, transfer the dough to a bowl and toss in the chocolate chips.
- Use clean hands to form the dough into 1-inch balls. Repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Serve immediately or keep stored in the refrigerator.
- *The sugar is completely optional for this recipe. The bites are naturally sweetened from the medjool dates, but if you have a big sweet tooth, you can use brown sugar, coconut sugar, or cane sugar to sweeten them further.
- I recommend enjoying these chocolate chip cookie dough bites right away or storing them in the refrigerator (for at least 1 hour) if you want to firm up the dough.
Keywords: cookie dough, chocolate chip cookie dough, cookie dough bites, raw cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, healthy cookie dough